Funds under management:
Patribond, Patrifund, Patrival

Patribond, Mixed International Equities

Patribond, established on May 13th, 1994
Quarterly Report
Download PDF

The Fund´s objective is to obtain returns investing between 30% and 75% of the portfolio in equities, both national and international.

As for the international, it preferably invests in securities listed in other markets in Europe, the US and Canada. Investment in fixed income will focus mainly on government bonds and notes, although it will also invest in private fixed income from issuers in Europe and the US.

Fund management will follow the following benchmarks, with the weights indicated: (35%) Stoxx 600 Net Return Index, (15%) S&P 500 Net Total Return y (50%) Index Euro Deposit O/N Currency.

Investment Style

Global equities, value investing philosophy, blended fund. It offers a wide range of investment as it is aimed at investors who want to be in equities, with a lower degree of volatility.

Management fee: 1.0%
Depositary: Cecabank
Rating Morningstar Global:
Carbon indicators Morningstar:
Historical Percentile of Sustainability Score: 3
Rating Lipper

Awards: 14


Patribond Return Analysis